The Project Assistant will operate as a part of WASH team to support water supply activities and services
Chain of Command
Under the authority of:
- Project Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
a) Monitor the water trucking activities in camps using the water trucking log sheet.
b) Ensure that all predestined water trucking trips are delivered on time and to the required location
c) ensure that water trucks drivers are delivering water to the agreed stops and/or tanks
d) ensure that water trucks are full and deliver the required amount of water in each trip.
e) Conduct random FRC tests and communicate results with the chlorinators
f) Make sure that all tests results are recorded properly and sent in time to the supervisor.
· At least high school Education, university degree is preferred
· Previous experience in distribution programs is desired
· Good attitude and proven discipline
· Excellent communication skills, both, verbal and technological
· Ability to work well and punctually under pressure
· Excellent Arabic skills, English is an asset
· Strong negotiation skills, and rooted knowledge of cultural context
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants must apply by fill the application form by this link
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted