The Monitor/WASH will operate as a part of WASH team to support water supply, and other basic WASH services activities and services
Chain of Command
Under the authority of: Project Assistnat/WASH
- Monitor the water trucking and other basic WASH services activities in camps using the water trucking and other basic WASH services log sheet.
- Monitor and assess in managing the water distributed by the water networks in the camps.
- Ensure that all predestined water trucking and other basic WASH services trips are delivered on time and to the required location
- Ensure that water trucks drivers are delivering water to the agreed stops and/or tanks
- Ensure that water trucks are full and deliver the required amount of water in each trip.
- Conduct water chlorination for water trucks at the water source, and make sure that the chlorinated water had waited for a sufficient contact time before the water is distributed, according to his/her direct line manager instructions
- Conduct random FRC tests and communicate results with the chlorinators
- Make sure that all tests results are recorded properly and sent in time to the supervisor.
- High school diploma and or NGO experience is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, working with as a team member.
- Strong initiative and self-motivated, with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principle
- Ability to multitask with competing demands under tight deadlines and work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants must apply by fill the application form by this link
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted