Job Title : Project Coordinator [Water bodies Renovation and restoration bodies, Tank di-siltation, Farm Ponds & Bore recharge]
Project : Water Conservation
No of Positions : 4
Location_1 : Dharumabad, Naded [ D ] Maharastra [S]
Location_2 : Baramathi, Pune [ D ] , Maharastra [ S ]
Location_3 : Kumbalgodu, Bangalore
Duration : Long Term
Salary : INR 18,000/- - INR 35,000/-
Bala Vikasa is a reputed ISO-Certified professional community development organization based in Warangal with Offices in Kazipet, Hyderabad and Vijayawada working in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh. Bala Vikasa is known for its innovative, high-impact, Community Driven Development (CDD) approaches in impacting over 5 Million rural poor beneficiaries over the past three decades. It has been instrumental in developing sustainable community driven development models in over 6000 villages, having over 300 employees, both in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Over the last 2 decades through its People Development Training Center, Bala Vikasa trained over 13,500 development professionals from 80 countries in ‘Community Driven Development’. Through the Bala Vikasa International Center (BVIC), Bala Vikasa has incubated 24 social startups and 125 rural women entrepreneurs. For more information visit our website: www.balavikasa.org
• Promotes continued excellence in water conservation and drinking water and other operational and support functions
• Civil Engineer will be responsible for the overall Designs, construction (bunds, culverts, fencing and water reticulation) by studying project concept, architectural drawing.
• Ensure the site meets the legal guidelines of environment and safety requirements.
• Planning and Controlling quality of construction
• Engaging in identifying vendors as per requirement as well as planning resources as per estimated budgets
• Ensure that projects are completed within set timeframes.
• Maintaining documentary controls and Monitoring, implementing, evaluating & reporting the progress of the projects
• Required to possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants and client.
• Directing the site team in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with
• the specifications
• Gets the quotations, negotiate and hire the required machinery for the project implementation with the approval of the Program Officer.
• Prepares monthly activity report and submits to the program officer Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project
• Direct construction, operations, and maintenance of the activities at the site.
• Prepares all needed formats, forms to manage the project
• Ensure the timely completion of critical goals and milestones through the effective allocation of available resources.
• Attends to any other tasks assigned by the Program Officer as per the need of the project from time to time.
• Any Graduate with relevant experience over 3-5 years, preferably civil engineer.
• Experience in Water bodies Renovation and restoration bodies, Tank di – siltation, Farm Ponds & Bore recharge is desired
• Age 30 and above
• Good command over word, power point and excel.
• Good Communication skills in local language and public speaking
• Willing to travel extensively in the allocated areas
• Enthusiastic & flexible in taking up any other support roles & activities, as required
*Interested candidates should send their updated CV to
*Candidates that apply should have adequate knowledge and experience in the above specified areas.
* Candidate that apply who are non local, should be willing to relocate to the specified locations.