WaterAid is looking for a Campaign Planning and Data Selections Officer to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Campaign Planning and Selections team, the Campaign Planning and Data Selections Officer will
- Manage the scheduling and delivery of data selections and segmentations in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the organisation to help ensure data selection briefs are interpreted accurately and that they deliver the intended strategy.
- Collaborate with Campaign Planning and Selections team members to think of creative ways of measuring campaign success and explore innovative solutions to maximise supporter engagement.
- Ensure that the role goes beyond data delivery and help position the Campaign Planning and Selections team as data experts.
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and experience of working with large and complex data sets.
- Extensive experience of building complex queries and producing data selections from a database package.
- Experience of writing SQL syntax; including the creation of views, stored procedures and processes.
As part of the selection process candidates will be required to complete a skills test.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.