Cowater is looking for a Team Leader, Natural Resources Management Specialist to lead the implementation of an upcoming urban planning assignment in Belize. The Team Leader will be responsible for overall team leadership and oversight of project implementation and completion of high-quality and on-time deliverables. This 12 month project is expected to commence in March, 2017.
The successful candidate must have more than 5 years of experience in natural resources management, specifically related to climate change mitigation and disaster risk management within the context of coastal countries.
- Master’s degree or higher in Natural Resources Management or relevant;
- Proven team and project management experience;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in natural resources management;
- Experience in climate change mitigation and disaster risk management;
- Professional written and oral fluency in English;
- Intermediate knowledge of GIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates based in Belize;
- Meaningful regional experience (Belize, Central America, or the Caribbean).
We thank all applicants, however only those making the shortlist will be contacted.