Clean Water Program Manager
Grow your career with the State of Indiana! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana is a diverse workforce offering employees stimulating and challenging projects across a broad scope of career opportunities. As a State of Indiana employee, you impact the well-being of Indiana’s communities every day.
About the Job:
The Indiana Finance Authority's (IFA") mission is to oversee state-related debt issuance and provide efficient and effecitve financing solutions to facilitate state, local government, and business investment in Indiana. The IFA's State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan Programs' mission is to provide low-cost financial assistance in order to construct necessary and environmentally sound wastewater and drinking water infrastructure to improve the environment and protect public health. The Indiana SRF is an innovative leader in Drinking Water and Wastewater Infrast6ructure Financing with impacts communityies all ove rthe State of Indiana, both large and small.
The SRF Loan Programs seek a highly motivated and engertic candidate to join the fast paced environment on the Indiana Clean Water FInance Team.
A Day in the Life:
The main duites of the position include but are not limited to:
- Proficiently managing clean water SRF projects from application to loan closing by effectively communicating with all project professionals;
- Staying knowledgeable of the status of current clean water projects and serving as the main point of contact for the Clean Water SRF Program;
- Collaborating with SRF Loan program staff to complete special projects related to the Clen Water SRF Loan Program;
- Managing clean water SRF Projects in such a way that enables the SRF Loan Program to achieve its grant requirements and program goals;
- Coordinating with outside agencies and programs to provide outreach assistance to communities seeking assistance form the SRF Loan Programs; and
- Completing typical project management functions, including managing agendas, coordinating and leading meetings, and tracking progress on tasks.
What We're Looking For:
Experience with project management preferred
What You'll Need For Success:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in environmental science, geology, biology, policy, engineering or related field;
- Experience with project management preferred;
- Highly flexible and adaptable with an ability to handle a demanding work load;
- Advanced communication skills with an ability to effectively commuicate with miltiple parties and stakeholders; and
- Ability to facilitate cooperation, foster commitment and team spirit, as well as work cooperatively with other to achieve goals
Benefits of Employment with the State of Indiana:
The State of Indiana offers a comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees which includes:
- Three (3) medical plan options (including RX coverage) and vision/dental coverages
- Wellness program (offers premiums discount for the medical plan)
- Health savings account (includes bi-weekly state contribution)
- Deferred compensation account (similar to 401k plan) with employer match
- Two (2) fully-funded pension plan options
- Group life insurance
- Employee assistance program that allows for covered behavioral health visits
- Paid vacation, personal and sick time off
- Competitive leave policies covering a variety of employee needs
- 12 company paid holidays, 14 on election years
- Qualified employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- New Parent Leave
- Free Parking
- Free LinkedIn Learning
If this is an Intermittent position, the position does not offer benefits and is limited to 180 working days in an eleven (11) month continuous period.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The State of Indiana is an Equal Opportunity Employer