Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager (Transform Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH))
Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager position on a USAID funded program in Mozambique. The Transform WASH activity will provide a range of long- and short-term technical assistance designed to support the Government of Mozambique (GoM), specifically local governments, in providing sustainable access to drinking water and sanitation in rural, small town, and urban settings.
* Implementing MEL systems and assuring adherence to relevant USAID policies and procedures;
* Provide monitoring, oversight, and accountability of program activities;
* Provide mentoring and training assistance/services as needed to the project staff;
* Use a Learning Plan to inform activity implementation.
* Master’s degree in a relevant field;
* Ten years of relevant experience;
* Demonstrated experience managing monitoring and evaluation activities for donor funded projects or other US Government agencies;
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
* Strong writing and oral presentation skills in English and Portuguese;
* Mozambican nationals strongly encouraged to apply.