Team Leader/ Wastewater Expert
- Master’s degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, water management, or equivalent;
- Excellent business language skills in English and proficiency in Spanish;
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the wastewater sector;
- 5 years in development of projects for wastewater treatment plants and sewer networks incl. feasibility studies, conceptual designs and detailed designs;
- 5 years' management/ leadership experience as project team leader or manager in a company;
- 5 years' experience in projects in emerging economies and/or developing countries, of which 2 years in projects in Latin America; Working experience in Ecuador is an asset;
- 5 years' experience in the development of projects funded by IFIs (EIB, IDB, WB etc) incl. ESIA’s and procurement activities;
- Significant experience with activities leading to methane emissions reductions and/or energy efficiency in wastewater projects;
- Experience in the preparation/ review of financial analyses of wastewater projects.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the assigned position, please submit your application via our online registration tool.
The application should include the following documents and information:
- Your CV in English language, EU-format preferred.
- A list of reference persons with contact details, if not included in the CV already.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.