Used to swimming upstream?
We have the ultimate challenge.
WaterAid is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Corporate Partnerships team, the Corporate Partnerships Manager will
- Solicit new and manage existing corporate partnerships designed to secure corporate donations, employee fundraising activity, fundraising products, commercial opportunities including cause-related marketing and mass participation events.
- Proactively develop and manage the partnerships you are assigned, demonstrating ambition and innovation in your approach.
- Ensure you use all opportunities to ensure that your partnerships receive the very best stewardship possible and feel fully engaged with WaterAid’s work.
To be successful, you’ll need to
- Demonstrate experience of partnership management including proven experience of growing and developing accounts.
- Demonstrate experience of writing high quality and engaging proposals and reports for a corporate audience.
- Have exceptional face to face interpersonal negotiating and persuasive skills, matched with a sensitive diplomatic approach.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.