WaterAid is looking for a dynamic Community, Events & Education Lead to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Reporting to the Mass Engagement Director, the Community, Events & Education Lead will
- Be successful in nurturing talent and managing teams to achieve results
- Have extensive hands-on community and events fundraising experience including proven experience of managing volunteers and volunteer-led programme
- Develop and implement strategic plans and budgets
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- A recognised Marketing qualification, degree or equivalent experience in a marketing role
- The proven ability to establish and manage high quality relationships and partnerships internally and with external organisations/groups
- The proven ability to make strategic decisions quickly and confidently based on appropriate data or the analysis of complex information
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified.