Environmental Graduates & Interns
Are you looking to make a difference in the communities that we live and work in everyday? Now is your opportunity to build a dynamic consultancy career, accessing global expertise and gaining invaluable hands-on experience.
We are now looking for Environmental students to join our 2020 Early Professional Program in Adelaide. Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative engineering and development consultancy working with high profile clients and on landmark projects world-wide. With over 16,000 staff and 150 offices, you’ll be involved in exciting, global-leading projects in the transport, buildings, water, the environment and energy sectors. You could be working on projects such as the Sydney Metro, More Trains More Services, Victoria Rail Infrastructure, Auckland’s Seascape Tower, Adelaide’s Festival Centre and Auckland Airport.
Mott MacDonald is an equal opportunity workplace, centred upon collaboration and connected thinking. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion and celebrate what makes each one of unique. We challenge you to constantly stretch your thinking, searching for opportunities to unlock opportunity in even the most complex problems to bring the best outcomes to the lives you touch every day.
Every day will see you actively engaged with contributing to the success of our global consultancy. You will be:
• Supporting planning and delivery of projects
• Engaging with clients
• Growing your skills, knowledge and confidence
• Assisting with bids and proposals
• Working as part of an experienced team
What we need from you:
• A relevant Bachelor Degree and a credit average so far
• Engaging, highly developed verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive team contributors
• Creativity and courage, with a hands-on approach to problem-solving
• Connection with our vision and values
• A basic understanding of digital delivery and design, with relevant software experience
• Proven leadership skills and experience in a work or non-work environment (like coaching a sports team, leading a community initiative or school leadership)
• Australian or New Zealand (ANZ) citizens or permanent residents at the time of application
Mott MacDonald have strong corporate sustainability policies; we are a signatory to the UN Global Compact and have commitments to achieve carbon neutrality across our business and be single use plastic free by the end of 2020. You will have the exciting opportunity to be a part of driving the achievement of these commitments within our Australian offices.
By joining Mott MacDonald, you will find we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. We offer you the opportunity to build a dynamic career and make the world you love. At Mott MacDonald you won’t find just a job. You’ll find the way to a greater future.
If you are interested in joining our diverse team with opportunities to collaborate across borders or wish to know more about our Early Professionals Program visit www.mottmac.com/careers.
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for potential employees to work with World Expert Practitioners on small and large scale projects within Australia and New Zealand.