WiseOnWater is a specialised PR and marketing partner to companies and organisations operating in the global water industry. Based in central Brighton, we’re experiencing a period of growth and looking to expand our client base and our team.
Are you a skilled writer looking for a new challenge? Do you care about the environment? We’re looking for an enthusiastic communications professional with B2B writing experience.
You'll work closely with our clients and build relationships with senior business leaders, in-house marketing teams, journalists and media organisations throughout the global water, energy, technology and environmental industries. You'll connect with engineers, scientists and technical professionals. You'll enjoy building strategies, planning and creating content for press releases, technical articles, case studies, blogs, newsletters, social media and email marketing.
You could be writing about a breakthrough leak detection technology, a major infrastructure project or interviewing a scientist about water on Mars. Or perhaps live-tweeting from an industry event on the circular economy. You will have good all-round communication skills to respond effectively to our clients’ needs and expectations.
Furthermore, you will be able to get stuck into the creation of marketing collateral, including managing website projects. You’ll also be responsible for managing your own client accounts.
- Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience preferably working in a journalism, PR or communications role
- Hawk-eye for accurate punctuation and grammar
- Ability to make content flow and to turn complex technical information into clear copy
- Comfortable managing own client accounts and projects
Our office is in a friendly co-working space in the exciting North Laine area of Brighton easily accessible by train. Homeworking is available during restrictions around coronovirus pandemic, with flexibility around home/office working available when business returns to usual.
Some travel required during usual times - mostly London, occasionally international.
- Excellent all-round communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Interest in global environmental issues and technology
- Good general education with qualifications in journalism, PR & marketing, science and engineering, social science, English, geography all useful
Application deadline: 30/09/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company Pension
- Work From Home
- Monday to Friday
To keep employees safe we are fully supportive of home working. The office premises are open and the building managers are following all health and safety advice with social distancing made possible and hand sanitisers in place.
- B2B journalism and/or public relations: 2 years (Required)