VACANCY REFERENCE: WPA -O10
· Ensure all received materials are according to the requested specification and quantities to prepare a work plan and time schedules for implementing the project activities.
· Coordinate with local councils and international partners (NGOs and other official agencies working with IR inside Syria) as directed by the program officer.
· Coordinates & implements day to day activities with stakeholders in the field as directed by the program officer.
· Assists with monitoring all activities implemented by partners in the field.
· Communicates & reports on security or regulations when needed by program officer.
· Keeps track of program progress through the monthly work plans, reporting on activities putting into consideration plans should be discussed in the monthly meetings to address challenges & achievements.
· Conduct survey research when requested by the line manager.
· Keep a record and save all project documents.
· Carry out other responsibilities and duties as requested by the line manager.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
· Engineer (Civil engineer is preferred) with equivalent professional experience.
· Minimum 3 years of related experience with at least 1 year with international NGO.
· Strong communication, interpersonal & technical skills.
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Ability to take initiatives if required.
· Ability to multi-task effectively as well as display professionalism and confidence.
· Good report writing skills.
· Excellent computer skills.
· The familiarity of monitoring & evaluation instruments & documents is preferable.
· Able to work effectively under, & adapt to, difficult conditions.
· Willingness & ability to travel within inside & outside the country.
· Good in both Languages English & Arabic (written and spoken).
· Very good computer skills.
· Proficiency in the internet and search tools.
· Proficiency in MS office and the ability to use the software necessary for project management and reporting. (Excel and word are a must)
· Proficiency in using the construction and designing software needed for the work.
How to apply
· If you are reliable, service-minded, discreet, and dedicated and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please apply by completing the application form from the following link and you may send your CV to before the closing date.
· Interested applicants that possess the personal specifications mentioned above may apply by completing the job application on the following link before 20th Sep 2020 at 5:00 pm. You may send your CV to before the closing date.
Please complete all the fields in the application link and submit it before the deadline, as any incomplete or late application will be refused as The CV alone is not acceptable
Submitting this application does not represent any responsibility on the organization of any kind, and the organization has the right to set standards as it deems appropriate for the job according to the information available about all applicants, and to select candidates who will attend a job interview from among the applicants in accordance with those standards.
If you have any query regarding the application, please send it to