Deloitte Consulting LLP, headquartered in Arlington, VA, is currently accepting CVs from qualified candidated for an upcoming USAID-funded water goverance opportunity.
The Team Lead and Deputy Team Lead will support legal and institutional reforms that provide water governance activities with clarity, strength, and sustainability in the long-term.
The Team Lead and Deputy Team Lead will assist the utilities in Jordan in the development of critical tools to implement the reforms of the water sector, in accordance with legally binding agreements. For locations outside the water utilities’ concessions, the Team Lead and Deputy Team Lead will assist WAJ directly to develop these tools.
The Team Lead and Deputy Team Lead will support making the Water Users Association (WUA) a reality in the Jordan Valley by building on the momentum that the USAID and the German International Cooperation (GIZ) have achieved in supporting the WUA creation process in cooperation with JVA and the Jordan Cooperatives Corporation (JCC).
Familiarity with the following is desirable:
- Water sector strategy development
- Utility Assignment Agreements and Atricles of Association
- Institutional design and reform
- Database development & management
- Sector financial analysis
– Minimum of 7 years’ experience in specified technical area
– 5 years of experience working with international donor institutions
– Advanced Degree in a related field preferred
– Fluency in written and spoken English
To apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with their qualifications to [email protected]