Deloitte Consulting LLP, headquartered in Arlington, VA, is currently accepting CVs from qualified candidates for an upcoming USAID-funded water governance opportunity.
The GOJ seeks to achieve cost recovery of the water sector by increasing efficiencies, reducing costs, and increasing revenues. The sector will achieve financial viability by improving planning, management, and accountability. To assist in this, the Team Lead and Deputy Team Lead will provide intensive, tailored support to the water utilities with the greatest potential for contributing to this goal. Team Lead and Deputy Team Lead will work with the private sector, engage in sector-level reform activities, and assist MWI and WAJ in applying international best practices to improve, monitor, and benchmark utility and sector performance.
Familiarity with the following is desirable:
- Water Utility financial performance
- Private sector participation
– Minimum of 7 years’ experience in specified technical area
– 5 years of experience working with international donor institutions
– Advanced Degree in a related field preferred
– Fluency in written and spoken English
To apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with their qualifications to [email protected]