The Senior Operations Officer, Wetlands and Basins is responsible for the development, implementation and field coordination of wetland and basin infrastructure operations outcomes for the Water Infrastructure and Operations Branch. The position is involved in bringing about improvements in the way DEW operates and maintains its infrastructure in accordance with environmental outcomes, operational requirements, and the Murray-Darling Basin Plan.
Contract to 30 June 2021
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties.
- Some instra/interstate travel involving overnight absences may be required.
- A current driver’s licnence and willingness to drive is essential.
- Role is located in Adelaide, Berri negotiable.
ASO6 $92,784 min – $98,143 max p.a.
Tom Campbell, Program Leader, Operations and Maintenance
0427 256 932
Applicants are to submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the Technical, Professional / Knowledge and Experience section of the Role Description.
Applications close: 21/08/2020 6:00 PM
– ASO6 Senior Operations Officer Wetlands Basins Role Description.pdf
– employment declaration.pdf