Epic CleanTec (“Epic”) is looking for a multifaceted and experienced Vice President of Sales who wants to join us in our mission to provide clean water and reliable sanitation to growing cities around the world.
The VP of Sales will be responsible for driving revenue and profitability growth for the organization, reporting directly to the CEO. The VP of Sales will accelerate Epic system sales and deployment opportunities throughout the urban built environment, while building a commercialization strategy, sales network, and organization to enable widespread market adoption of Epic’s wastewater treatment and reuse systems. This position is responsible for hiring and managing direct reports encompassing sales, strategic partnerships, marketing and customer success.
Epic CleanTec is transforming urban wastewater infrastructure to create more sustainable cities, reimagining a centuries-old approach to wastewater treatment and reuse. The traditional approach to wastewater treatment relies on centuries-old systems that cannot keep up with our growing populations and our changing planet. We envision a reality where the “waste” in wastewater is not really waste at all.
We convert building wastewater into natural soil amendments and purified water that can be reused onsite for non-potable applications like toilet flushing, irrigation, and cooling towers. The Epic system can help a building reduce water use by up to 90%, saving building owners hundreds of thousands of dollars annually on their water and sewer bills and easing the load on strained municipal utilities.
Born out of initial work with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s Reinvent the Toilet Challenge, our founding team has spent several years refining our innovative approach
to wastewater management. Winner of the UN’s 2018 Global Climate Action Summit Innovation Showcase and a Fast Company 2020 World Changing Ideas honoree, Epic is currently participating in the highly competitive Imagine H2O accelerator, the world’s top water-focused startup program.
Founded in 2015, Epic has just completed its Series Seed financing and commenced commercial sales.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years progressive sales experience. Real estate or B2G industries strongly preferred. 3-5 years leading Go-to-Market sales teams with verifiable track record.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute comprehensive sales and marketing strategy from pre-launch preparation to full commercialization and profit realization.
- Successful track record of delivering on commitments and maximizing financial returns of growth businesses through the development of a strategic vision and the execution of operating plans.
- Dynamic leader with the ability to recruit and lead a team of sales and marketing professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated success selling in the real estate market or to governmental and municipal utility customers (B2G).
- Well-developed program, project, and team management skills.
- Passion to make an impact improving our environment.
Benefits: This is a full-time, salaried exempt position with benefits.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified
Epic provides equal employment opportunities for team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We hire and promote individuals based on their qualifications for the position to be filled. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.