The project consist of two main assignments: 1) To Develop a Business Plan, and 2) To Develop a Non-Revenue Water Reduction Strategic Plan for six utilities in the Oromia region in Ethiopia. The objective is to work with the utilities in assessing the status of the business plan, Non- Revenue Water Reduction and develop a clear and implementable working document for each utility to improve the operational efficiency and manage the service delivery in an effective manner.
Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
– University degree in water resources management, hydrology, hydrogeology, environment, engineering, or equivalent relevant experience.
– Fluency in spoken and written English.
Professional experience required
General professional experience:
– A minimum of 10 years of working experience in water resources management, water resources assessment, or related areas.
Specific professional experience:
– Experience of institutional capacity development in the water resources sector and capacity building, training, on-the-job training, utility management, strategic investment and business planning.
– Experience with similar projects.
– Experience from previous work with utilities.
– Experience from the region would be an advantage.
Deadline For Applications