The Senior Operations Officer, Infrastructure Operations is responsible for the development, implementation and field coordination of floodplain, salt interception and disposal, and river infrastructure operations outcomes for the Water Infrastructure and Operations Branch. The position is involved in bringing about improvements in the way DEW operates and maintains its infrastructure in accordance with environmental outcomes, operational requirements, and the Murray-Darling Basin Plan.
- May be required to participate in fire management and assocuated duties.
- Some intra/interstate travel involving overnight absences may be required.
- A current driver’s licence and willingness to drive is essential.
- Located in Adelaide, negotiable in Berri.
ASO6 $92,784 min – $98,143 max p.a.
Tom Campbell, Program Leader, Operations and Maintenance
0427 256 932
Applicants to provide a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the Technical, Professional/Knowledge and Experience section of the Role Description.
Applications close: 11/08/2020 6:00 PM
– ASO6 Senior Operations Officer Infrastructure Operations Role Description.pdf
– employment declaration.pdf