The Senior Project Officer ensures the coordinated development and delivery of the Enhanced Environmental Water Delivery (EEWD) project in South Australia. The role will work collaboratively across the Department for Environment and Water and with interstate and Commonwealth government agencies to develop the first stage of the EEWD project. The incumbent will contribute to the design and development of the first stage including coordinating various policy, operational, modelling and technical investigations within allocated budget and timeframes by undertaking project and procurement management and providing specialist advice.
Contract to 31 December 2021
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties.
- Some intra/interstate travel involving overnight absences may be required.
- This position may be offered on either a full-time or part-time basis. Salray will be adjusted for part-time hours.
ASO6 $92,784 min – $98,143 max
Josh Kaplan, Manager, Basin Plan Strategy and Implementation
08 8204 2201
Applicants to submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the competency elements outlined in the Role Description.
Applications close: 07/08/2020 6:00 PM
– ASO6 Senior Project Officer, EEWD.pdf
– Applicant Guidelines 2020.pdf
– employment declaration.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.