WASH Project Manager
Votre environnement de travail
Within the Expertise and Advocacy Department, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Department, in direct link with the Head of the WASH Department.
Strong stakes of operational link, training, project management and interaction with the coordination platforms in which ACF is invested.
Votre poste et vos responsabilités
You are in charge of supporting the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene service in the areas of projects, external relations, internal and external communications, and relations with the Operational Technical Advisor and missions.
More specifically you will :
- Ensure the management of projects delegated by the Senior Technical Advisor
- To support the Senior Technical Advisor in the field of external relations, internal and external communications of the department.
- Reinforce the link with the operational part with the Operational Technical Advisor
You hold a degree equivalent to a Master II (MSc) or Engineering degree, in a field related to water, sanitation and hygiene and public health.
You have at least 2 years of humanitarian professional experience in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene project management or GEMEAU technician with more than 3 years of humanitarian professional experience.
You have worked in partnership with coordination groups or local NGOs and have an interest in the WASH and Nutrition nexus.
You have a good knowledge of donors and partners and have good negotiation skills.
Fluency in English and French.
Vos conditions d’emploi
Salary Conditions :
- 40K€ to 45K€ gross monthly over 13 months, depending on experience
- Complementary Health Care 80% covered by AcF
- Restaurant vouchers 8€ (60% of the cost)
- 50% public transport coverage
- 25 days of paid leaves + 19 days of recuperation days
Starting from 01/09/2020, permanent contract
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
You wish to join a professional and dynamic team, actor of the Wash sector. Join us !