V.I.E. Supply Chain Analyst Danone Waters
The Danone company
As a world leading food company Danone stands for international success. Around 100.000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: „Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.“
The Danone Waters Deutschland GmbH is located in Frankfurt am Main and as a part of the Danone Group it stands for the professional distribution of the successful brands Volvic (market leader in the market for still mineral water) and evian (most drunken water brand globally).
Become part of our powerful team and take your next career steps with us!
Support as of October our Danone Waters Team in Frankfurt as
V.I.E Supply Chain Analyst m/f/d)
• Preparation and evaluation of various operating numbers through generation of analyses and reports
• Supporting our Supply Chain Team with the assessment of risks and financial aspects concerning projects
• Generation of ad hoc analyses
• Calculating the logistic charges for P&L
• Support with the budget planning
• Completed studies in the area of Business Administration/Economics with Logistics as major
• First professional experience through relevant internships in the area of supply chain, logistics or purchasing
• Fluent in English, German and French as a plus
• Very good knowledge about MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and Access
• SAP knowledge preferable
• Ability to think analytically and conceptually and a very good numerical reasoning
„Each time we eat and drink, we can vote for the world we want to live in.“ EMMANUEL FABER, CEO
Do you agree? Then apply online now. Your contact person, Philipp Bergdolt, is looking forward to receiving your documents.