Activity planning and implementation:
- Prepare weekly activity plans for the hygiene promotion team in his designated area, targeting IDP camps and public facilities with HP activities.
- Prepare Order Forms (OFs) for all IEC materials and equipment needed to conduct the planned hygiene promotion sessions and activities.
- Keep tracking the camps sanitary satiation and keep open communication channels with WASH team to provide updates on the situation.
- Participate in designing suitable IEC materials that address the needed topics and presented in culturally sensitive manner.
- Supervise data collection process.
- Providing day to day management and couching for the hygiene promotion team to carry out the hygiene promotion activities.
- Participate in conducting hygiene promotion capacity building trainings to hygiene promoters.
- Submit weekly reports to the line manager.
- University degree. Preferably in public health sector.
- Minimum 3 years working in Humanitarian Organization in Hygiene promotion sector or any relevant sector.
- Experience in and willingness to work and live in a rural environment
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, working with as a team member.
- Good understanding of SPHERE standards and environment protection considerations.
- Ability to multitask with competing demands under tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Fully computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Fluency in Arabic (written and spoken), English skills are preferred.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants must fill the application form by this link https://forms.gle/nYiT616C5sdJ5e4K6
no later than 30 July 2020.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.