Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the water trucking activities in camps using the water trucking log sheet.
- Ensure that all predestined water trucking trips are delivered on time and to the required location
- ensure that water trucks drivers are delivering water to the agreed stops and/or tanks
- ensure that water trucks are full and deliver the required amount of water in each trip.
- Conduct random FRC tests and communicate results with the chlorinators
- Make sure that all tests results are recorded properly and sent in time to the supervisor.
Sanitation and Environmental health:
- Oversee the waste collection and waste disposal process in IDPS camps
- Ensure that sufficient waste disposal points are available in different sectors in the camps
- Ensure that daily latrine cleaning is being undertaken in regular and sufficient manner by latrines cleaners
- Ensure that proper and sufficient cleaning materials are distributed to latrines cleaners
- Ensure that proper equipment and uniforms are distributed to latrine cleaners and waste collectors
- Oversee latrine desludging services and ensure that septic tanks are emptied on time
- Report in regular basis to the Project Officer/WASH with quantitative and qualitative necessary data.
- Supervising the maintenance of latrines and drainage lines carried out by the workers
- At least high school Education, university degree is preferred
- Previous experience working on WASH Program/ activities in IDPS camps is desired
- Good attitude and proven discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both, verbal and technological
- Ability to work well and punctually under pressure
- Excellent Arabic skills, English is an asset
- Strong negotiation skills, and rooted knowledge of cultural context
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants must fill the application form by this link https://forms.gle/nYiT616C5sdJ5e4K6
no later than 28 July 2020.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.