Our role is to provide integrated management of land and water resources within West Gippsland. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Partnership and Engagement Programs Coordinator to join our flexible and supportive team. The WGCMA is committed to providing an encouraging work environment that actively supports personal and professional development.
In this role you will coordinate the renewal of the West Gippsland Regional Catchment Strategy (RCS). The RCS is an integrated framework for land and water management in the region and outlines the priority issues for the region through broad consultation with our community and other stakeholders.
The primary function of this role will be to:
- Coordinate the renewal of the West Gippsland RCS in line with the VCMC guidelines and guided by the RCS Steering Committee
- Implement the RCS Project Plan and Engagement Strategy to ensure an appropriate level of stakeholder engagement in the development of the Regional Catchment Strategy
- Promote and publicise the RCS renewal
- Coordinate the development of products and tools that allow stakeholders to utilise and ultimately deliver the RCS
- Oversee and ensure the delivery of reporting requirements associated with RCS including catchment condition reporting.
This term and tenure of this role is under review and likely to be extended beyond this initial contract once further funding is confirmed.
The remuneration range is $82,096 – $118,971 which includes 9.5% superannuation.
How to apply:
Applications addressing the Key Selection Criteria should be marked ‘Application: P&E Program Coordinator’ and sent to the Organisational Development Team Leader, [email protected] by 9am Monday, 3 August 2020.