Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees— 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits.
• Conducting data entry, reviews and analysis
• Preparing reports and developing recommends for site-specific environmental protection measures
• Working closely with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals and technical experts in biology and environmental science.
• Project management and contributing to ongoing project management best practice implementation
• Staying current on technical and sector-based trends and legislation at the municipal, provincial and national level
• BSc in biology, environmental science or related studies with a minimum of 5 years environmental consulting experience (higher degrees of related post-secondary education may be considered in lieu of consulting experience)
• Registered as or eligible for registration as a Professional Biologist in Alberta or a Registered Professional Biologist in British Columbia.
• Extensive knowledge and practice in wetlands in the Prairies including assessments, mitigation and monitoring
• Be an Authenticating Professional as directed under the Alberta Wetland Policy (or on track towards this designation)
• Demonstrated proficiency with industry standard resources, tools and best practices as well as provincial environmental legislation and policy (proficiency under municipal and federal jurisdictions is considered an asset).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with clients, regulatory agencies, stakeholders, and the public. Public consultation experience is an asset.
• A strong track record in Health and Safety management.
• Ability to travel and work in remote locations.
How to Apply
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers. Please visit www.tetratech.com to apply.
We offer a great place to work, and an engaging culture that is based on innovation, collaboration and integrity. Our compensation plan includes a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package, and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.