Company Description: Companies approaching water as a business are often challenged by a lack of high quality, reliable information on key municipal and industrial trends and drivers impacting their strategic decisions.Bluefield bridges this information gap with actionable, data-backed analysis that is supported by a transparent research methodology and ongoing access to our global research team.
As an independent insight firm focused exclusively on strategic analysis in water, our suite of research products and services have been developed to validate companies’ assumptions, address critical questions, and strengthen strategic planning processes as they evolve over time.
Summary: The Project Consultant position supports Bluefield’s consulting practice by collecting, analyzing, and presenting data trends and market shifts across the water industry for a specific project scope. This opportunity is ideal for those seeking to build their knowledge and experience in analyzing global water and business strategies.
- Build and maintain project and company databases, policies, and technology deployment to support client project
- Develop and maintain a strong level of understanding of the regulatory, technology and competitive landscape of the water industry and the development market
- Demonstrate to clients and team members a knowledge and expertise of the water sector, water technology, and market opportunities
- Interact with industry players to identify key data inputs and market perspectives to support strategy discussions
- Initiate and produce PowerPoint presentations and market forecasts
- Undergraduate degree (related subjects i.e. sciences); a Graduate Degree is preferred
- 2-5 years relevant experience, within the water, infrastructure, or market research sectors is preferred
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases helpful
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Requires demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Fluent English and at least one other language is preferred
The position is located in our Boston office.
Only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.