Job Position : Project Coordinator – Watershed / Water Concervation Activites
Location : Medchal
Salary : up to Rs 35000 /- per month
About the Organization:
Bala Vikasa is a reputed ISO-Certified professional community development organization based in Warangal with Offices in Kazipet, Hyderabad and Vijayawada working in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh. Bala Vikasa is known for its innovative, high-impact, Community Driven Development (CDD) approaches in impacting over 5 Million rural poor beneficiaries over the past three decades. It has been instrumental in developing sustainable community driven development models in over 6000 villages, having over 300 employees, both in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Over the last 2 decades through its People Development Training Center, Bala Vikasa trained over 13,500 development professionals from 80 countries in ‘Community Driven Development’. Through the Bala Vikasa International Center (BVIC), Bala Vikasa has incubated 24 social startups and 125 rural women entrepreneurs. For more information visit our website: www.balavikasa.org
• Promotes continued excellence in watershed and other operational and support functions
• Responsible for Project Execution, monitoring , evaluating and reporting
• Ensure the timely completion of critical goals and milestones through the effective allocation of available resources.
• Conduct feasibility study, motivation camps, etc
• Prepares monthly activity report and submits to the program officer
• Prepares all needed formats, forms to manage the project
• Gets the quotations, negotiate and hire the required machinery for the project implementation with the approval of the Program Officer.
• Trains, monitors and guides the temporary staff in helping the program implementation
• Attends to any other tasks assigned by the Program Officer/Executive Director from time to time as per the needs of the program and Organization.
• Any Graduation preferably with MSW.
• 5-8 years’ experience in watershed management
• Good command over word, power point and excel
• Willingness to travel
• A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
• Enthusiastic & flexible in taking up any other support roles & activities, as required
*Interested candidates should send their updated CV to [email protected]
*Candidates that apply should have adequate knowledge and experience in the above specified areas.