Sehgal Foundation invites applications for the position of Assistant Program Leader, Water Management (South India)
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh
- Diploma/B.Sc./B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Bachelor in Environmental Sciences from a reputed national/state agriculture university
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of working on rural water management and wastewater projects and experience as a trainer will be an advantage
- Strong project management and community mobilization skills
- Experience of working with NGO’s/ development sector will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel, stay and work in rural areas as per need
- Familiar with the local language, culture, water management issues in Southern India
- The candidate must have good communication skills in English and Telugu. Working knowledge of Hindi is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of computers- MS Office and Internet
- Coordinate and monitor the smooth implementation of activities related to infrastructure development projects related to water and sanitation
- Ensure deliverables are achieved in compliance with targets and procedures while ensuring high-quality standards
- Prepare project proposals along with the budget, bills of quantity (BOQ) and drawings
- Plan and design infrastructure development activities in villages in accordance with the needs of the community
- Conduct regular field visits to monitor and supervise field locations and ensure that quality standards are being adhered to.
- Develop and update curriculum for organizing training of field staff to enhance their professional skills
- Develop training modules and organize training programs for different stakeholders on water management technologies promoted by S M Sehgal Foundation
- Prepare regular narrative on the projects and manage project MIS
- Prepare the budget, financial reports, and manage the expenditure of the projects efficiently.
- Coordinate with the finance & administration department regarding invoices, contracts, payments, and fund utilization certificates
- Coordinate and facilitate partner visits to Sehgal Foundation and/or project sites
- Any other responsibility assigned by management as per the requirement of the organization.
– Application for Assistant Program Leader, Water Management (South India).