Company Description: Companies approaching water as a business are often challenged by a lack of high quality, reliable information on key municipal and industrial trends and drivers impacting their strategic decisions. Bluefield bridges this information gap with actionable, data-backed analysis that is supported by a transparent research methodology and ongoing access to our global research team.
As an independent insight firm focused exclusively on strategic analysis in water, our suite of research products and services have been developed to validate companies’ assumptions, address critical questions, and strengthen strategic planning processes as they evolve over time.
Summary: The Analyst position will play a leading role in Bluefield’s global insight services with responsibilities for driving research and analysis of private and municipal water market drivers, policies, and the competitive landscape.
- Ensure steady level of deliverable output to clients, including written reports, presentations, forecast models, and client workshops.
- Build and maintain project databases, company profiles, incentive policies, financing deals, and plant deployment.
- Map and present the water supply chain and trends impacting emerging market development.
- Initiate, write and produce regular executive briefings, PowerPoint presentations and market forecasts.
- Contribute and lead in-depth market studies.
- Demonstrate to clients a knowledge and expertise in the analysis of the water sector, water technology, and overall market opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a strong level of understanding of the regulatory, technology and competitive landscape of the water industry and the development market.
- Interact with clients on a continuous basis to provide market research, competitive analysis, and strategy support.
- Support Sales and Marketing with client and prospect meetings.
- Maintain industry profile through speaking opportunities and other participation in industry forums.
- Required Education – Undergraduate or Graduate degree; May-June 2016 candidates will be considered.
- Experience: Preferred 1-2 years experience in written research and analysis
- Foreign Language: Preference given to those demonstrating Spanish, French, Portuguese capabilities
The position will be located in our Boston office. We do not transfer candidates and have a strong preference for those already located in the Boston area.
Only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up