The Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC) http://www.iigcc.org/ is a forum for European Investors to collaborate on climate change policy. Their members include some of the largest pension funds and asset managers across Europe and they represent €13 trillion in assets under management. They aim to bring together investors to use their significant collective influence with policymakers, investors and business to encourage policies and practices that accelerate the shift to a low carbon economy.
As the Policy Programme Manager you will work with members to build consensus and identify key topics on which to engage and influence policy makers in Brussels and globally. You will produce policy papers, briefings, speaking notes and newsletters to support and inform members and the Board.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills
– Proven experience of developing policy positions gained in either climate change and energy policy or finance
– Positive, flexible approach including a willingness to support colleagues and the organisation more broadly
– Strong influencing skills and the ability to build strong networks
– Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the policy and decision making process in Brussels
– French or German language skills
You can expect to earn a competitive salary for this London based role.