Human Development Centres is looking for a skilled and experienced candidate for the position of Project Coordinator to lead the project of WASH in Health Care Facilities in Canning Subdivision, south 24 parganas district, West Bengal. The project aims improve the service level of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in 9 health care centres in Canning Subdivision. The project is supported by Terre des hommes foundation. Professional experienced in the field of health and WASH are requested to submit their CV within 30th of June 2020 to the email- [email protected]
- Educational Qualification: MSW/MRD or post graduate form a reputed university / institution.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience of managing health and WASH related project
- Experience in managing field team and work with local government authorities
- The candidate must have knowledge on English and Bangla (read and write)
- The candidate must be very familiar to work with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power point, Internet, E-Mail
- Overall management of the project as per the log frame and timeline
- Lead the implementation of project activities in collaboration with the authority of health department, PRIs, and block government.
- Coordinate with the block health department and key health officials in canning subdivision and mobilise their support required in the project.
- Develop monthly plan of the project activities as per the grant chart and in coordination with Tdh.
- Develop mid term and annual report of the project with the guidance from Tdh.
- Develop success stories and evidence for the purpose of advocacy and liaison.
- Represent the different workshops / seminars and other platforms to present the outcome / learning of the project.
- Organise workshop / meeting at block and district level.
- Undertake monitoring of the project – field visit, annual survey for data collection, analysis of data.
- Any other tasks assigned by the HDC management and
Job Email id: [email protected]