Are you an Environmental Consultant who has a strong understanding of the UK Water Industry and the links between hydrology, ecology and Water Resource Planning? Do you enjoy meeting stakeholders, writing technical proposals and interpreting and analysing trends? If so read on!
Our positive reputation in the Water Industry has seen us win a large quantity of environment-related frameworks for water companies across England and Wales, therefore we are seeking to appoint an Environmental Appraisal Water Resources Specialist at either a Senior or Principal level.
- Direct and provide technical input into a wide range of Water Resource Management and Drought Management Environmental Assessments and Risk Analysis
- Work effectively with stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes for Water Resource strategies and scheme developments
- Build and maintain relationships with our clients through project and bidding activities
- Develop/recommend innovative solutions and approaches to answer client problems
- Direct technical inputs from junior staff and sub-consultants
- Lead, mentor and coach junior colleagues on specific tasks e.g. Environmental Assessments
- Drive innovation to meet future challenges faced by clients and identify opportunities to develop our services through internal cross-practice working
So, if you have an understanding of how Environmental Appraisal best support environmental and customer outcomes, water resources planning outcomes and can identify risks and opportunities, as well as understanding UK Water Policy and Legislation, Water Resources Management and the importance of the Water Framework Directive for Environmental Assessments and enjoy taking the lead on these types of projects, then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package, a personal development plan, and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field. Ricardo Energy & Environment is an equal opportunities employer.