Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
JBF is selecting a team of Development Professionals having project management skills in direct implementation of grass root projects with specialization in community mobilization, village institutional formations or civil engineering. It is a very exciting job opportunity with tremendous potential for growth and learning.
- Will be positioned in village clusters in Jaipur division of Rajasthan and will mobilize communities to construct household and village water harvesting structures.
- The candidate will be responsible for daily project management activities
- Will be involved in implementation and monitoring of water harvesting structures as per design and indicators.
- To create civil society institutions to promote volunteerism and facilitate participation of beneficiaries in the project activities.
- Train beneficiary community on water, sanitation and hygiene and measure impact of trainings
- Coordinate with government organizations, panchayats, civil society institutions, other non-government organizations for smooth implementation of the project
- Prepare periodical progress reports to reflect achievement of project targets, document leanings and record project activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in management, rural development Agricultural Engineering, civil engineering or social sciences with excellent communication skills in Hindi with at least 5 to 8 years’ experience in implementing grass-root level development projects in rural areas, preferably in Rajasthan.
- The position requires a strong passion for field action in WATER or NRM related issues, commitment to participatory development, and an interest in grass root project implementation. Incumbent will be posted in small towns or village clusters to closely work with the communities to implement project activities and monitoring projects.
Consolidated monthly remuneration will be in a scale of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- based on experience and qualifications.
Last Date and address for applications
Last date of applications is 20th July 2020. All applications should be sent with a covering letters to the following email address:
Jal Bhagirathi Foundation works towards strengthening the capacity of desert communities to manage their scarce water and natural resources through traditional best practices. With active participation from the community JBF acts as a catalyst and facilitator for the construction and restoration of traditional water harvesting structures to create availability of drinking water.
JBF is attempting to empower village level institutions to adopt a pragmatic approach towards development and restoration of common property resources, benefits of which will accrue to the entire village community.
The Foundation follows a participatory approach and emphasizes on strengthening village level institutions to effectively manage natural resources.
For more information about the Foundation, please visit our website at www.jalbhagirathi.org