Australia nationals: Water Infrastructure Officer
PO1, $64,519 - $78,761 per annum
Full-time ongoing role, working 37.5 hours per week
The Water Infrastructure Officer is responsible for providing support and contributing to the activities undertaken by the Infrastructure Team of the Technical Regulation Branch which involves regulation of electricity, gas and water/sewerage infrastructure across the State.
The role will contribute to keeping the community safe from risks associated with water/sewerage infrastructure by developing, monitoring and enforcing technical standards.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Ability to work independently or as a team member, under limited direction, identify performance outcomes, plan activities and set priorities to achieve critical objectives within deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and express ideas clearly and coherently, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with peers, staff and stakeholders by initiating contact, building rapport, understanding needs and delivering to expectations.
- Ability to learn new skills and understand new ideas; learn quickly from feedback and from experience; seeking opportunities to expand knowledge.
- Some out of hours work
- Intra and interstate travel may also be required
- Engagement in this role may be subject to satisfactory Department of Human Services background screening check.
Manager, Water and Sewerage Infrastructure
(08) 8429 3622
Applicants are required to submit a curriculum vitae and written application of no more than two pages, demonstrating their suitability for the role by addressing the key selection criteria above. Applicants are to include the name, address and contact number of three current referees, one being your current line manager.
Applications close: 03/07/2020 5:00 PM
- Water Infrastructure Officer - DEM Role Statement.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.