|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.|
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position|
– Minimum of Diploma in Environmental & Social Science related areas is required.
– Minimum of 3 years of environmental & / or social assessments & / or development or research related areas of work experience is required.
– Knowledge of Somalian ESIA related legislative & regulatory framework is required.
– Ability to visit the project site for field data collection & community consultation is essential.
Somalia is essential, Kismayo preferred.
– Excellent Somali language skills & competency in English both spoken & writing are required.
Environmental & Social Associate
Committed To Good (CTG)
Kismayo, Somalia 🇸🇴