Sub: Advertisement for Team Leader
Manjari Foundation is a development organization aims to transform the lives of tribal and rural communities through building knowledge and scaling up programs in thematic areas of women Empowerment, agricultural based livelihoods, water resource development, drinking water and sanitation, microfinance and by strengthening community based organizations. Currently, MF is working in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Uttrakhand.
Requirement – Team Leader
Location- Seondha (Datia), MP
No of Position- 1
Manjari Foundation invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Team Leader. As team leader, S/he will primarily be responsible for overall management, operation & implementation of project activities in location.
The team leader shall perform a wide range of duties including:
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Team Leader will facilitate the program in one of the district and will be responsible for management, operations of project area. S/He is expected to have domain knowledge about poverty, development strategies, community mobilsation, livelihood knowledge and empathy towards marginalized communities.
- Provide leadership to the team working with the poor and marginalized rural communities based at Seondha, Datia, MP.
- Network and build sustainable working relationships with partners and stake-holders.
- Planning, Budgeting and fund management at location level
- Recruit, build capacity and induct community cadre in project area and motivate team members towards project goal and deliverables
- Developing and disseminating timely report of project activities.
- Managing the interface between youths and stake holders at regular intervention.
- Monitoring and supervision of project activities
- Mentoring to team members –support in system setting and handholding support
- Based on organization priorities, the project coordinator may also undertake other tasks as assigned by organization.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required:
- 16 years education- Post-graduation in Rural Management/ Natural Resource Management / Social Sciences, MBAs etc.
- Minimum 50 % throughout all degree
- Minimum 3 -5 years of grass root experience.
- Strong program implementation and management skills including strategic planning and work plan development with a strong focus on maintaining quality across project milestones.
- Knowledge of design program and experience to monitoring and evaluation using both quantitative and qualitative methods, including baseline studies, rapid rural assessments,
- Confident communicator, with the ability to dialogue on complex issues with senior team members.
- Efficient at multitasking with field orientation.
- Skilled at interacting and developing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Willing to travel and work hard.
- Documentation & report writing.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Salary will be commensurate with the qualifications & experience of the candidate.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send a cover letter along with current and Expected CTC detail and resume by 25th June 2020 to email: "> . Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test and personal round of interviews.
Team Manjari is an equal opportunity provider. We are striving to bring gender balance in our staff composition across levels & locations.
For more information about the organization, visit www.manjarifoundation.in