Consultancy to Evaluate SI Lebanon’s Shelter and WaSH for Protection Approach

 (via ReliefWeb)
Solidarités International
Lebanon
Position Type: 
Consultancy
Organization Type: 
NGO/Civil Society
Experience Level: 
Not Specified

EXPIRED

Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.

This Expression of Interest solicitation is open to all eligible consultants, in accordance with SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL (SI) recruitment procedures.

The general objective of the evaluation is to assess the specific Shelter and WaSH for Protection (SW4P) approach employed in SI’s programming. The evaluation will accord to OECD/DAC Humanitarian Evaluation Criteria. Specifically, the evaluation will apply the following criteria to the SW4P approach:

  1. Relevance and Appropriateness
  2. Effectiveness
  3. Coverage
  4. Efficiency
  5. Impact
  6. Connectedness (Sustainability)

Please refer to the Terms of Reference for the specific research questions under each criterion.

The following deliverables are required, all in English:

  1. Final Evaluation Report with Executive Summary no longer than 8 pages.
  2. Findings Workshop delivered to the SI Lebanon Mission in-country.

The first payment (20% of the full price) will be paid upon contract signature and receipt of an invoice. The rest (80% of the full price) will be paid at the end of the consultancy after provision of the deliverables and receipt of a final invoice.

The consultant will be recruited by SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL for a period of 3 months (92 days) between July 1st and September 30th . The consultant(s) will work under the supervision of the SI Lebanon MEAL Coordinator, with functional links to SI HQ (Desk and Advisors).

How to apply

To apply, interested applicants should submit a tender including the following:

  1. Technical Offer (no more than 6 pages excluding annexes) including the following information:

a. Evaluation framework outlining proposed methodologies and tools

b. Relevant experience conducting evaluations of similar scope.

c. Specific expertise related to evaluations of Shelter, WaSH and Protection projects.

d. Contextual expertise working in Lebanon.

e. Key personnel and staffing profile of the evaluation team. CVs (no longer than 2 pages each) should be attached as an annex.

f. Timeline of activities

g. Professional References

Interested consultants should request the Terms of Reference by emailing the following address/es: CC: & and expressly mentioning « SI SW4P Evaluation, Lebanon ».

Upon reception of the ToRs, consultants should send their applications before June 26th 2020 to the same emails mentioned above with the same email subject « SI SW4P Evaluation, Lebanon ».

A short list of 4 consultants will be established after the call for expressions of interest and interviews will be scheduled on the 30th of June 2020. The selected consultant will be notified on the 1st of July 2020. It is noteworthy that the interest shown by a consultant does not imply any obligation on the part of SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL for inclusion in the short list.