The jobholder supports the development and implementation of agriculture and irrigation activities in the MRC from a sustainable & integrated water use perspective.
- University degree (Masters or higher) in agriculture, engineering, agronomy, soil science or related disciplines;
- TOEIC certificate with 600 points and over is required;
- An equivalent internationally recognized certificate or a university degree from an internationally recognized academic institution whose instruction is in English may also be considered.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in irrigation and agriculture, development and management;
- Implementation of programmes/projects in a multicultural and international environment, and in particular with relevant line;
MRC is an equal opportunity therefore; we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Job Description (JD). Applications are expected to fill in the MRC Personal History Form (Form RS-09). Both JD and the Personal History Form can be found at the top right corner of this page.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and are invited for an interview.
Closing Date for Applications: 3 July 2020
Only nationals of Cambodia, Lao PDR, Thailand and Viet Nam are eligible to apply. The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (ii) a detailed CV and (iii) MRC Personal History Form. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.