Founded in 1985, Cowater International Inc. has built a global reputation for excellence in the world of management consulting in international development. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada and with experience in more than 65 countries, Cowater has established itself as Canada’s leading management consulting firm in international development.
The overall objective of this assignment is threefold:
- Support the government’s efforts to reform the institutional structure for the WASH sector;
- Strengthen the Guma Valley Water Company’s capacity perform core business functions and comply with emerging regulatory requirements; and
- Establish a controlled district metering area and test improved business practices and operationalize a non-revenue water strategy. This also entails piloting a PPP model for the operation and management of public standpipes.
- Degree in relevant field including planning, engineering.
- At least 10 years progressive responsibility in water supply and sanitation.
- Desirable to have a professional qualification/registration.
- Significant WASH experience in the developing work especially in Africa.
- Experience managing teams working on similar assignments.
- Minimum developing world professional experience in similar capacity, 24 months. West Africa and/or Sierra Leone professional experience is an advantage.
How to Apply:
All applications are to be submitted here, through http://www.cowater.com/job-listings/. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all applicants, however only those making the shortlist will be contacted.