This position is located in the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC, in the Bureau for Resilience and Food Security (RFS), Center for Water, Security, Sanitation, and Hygiene (CW).
Announcement 20-0233-CRC is open concurrently with this announcement and has an area of consideration of Federal Status Candidates. You must apply separately to be considered under both announcements.Learn more about this agency
As a Program Analyst, your duties will include:
- Serving as a senior representative in the design and management of the Office’s portfolio, covering issues ranging from high-level policy formulation to management of acquisition and assistance instruments.
- Serving as an advisor and authority on policy, program, and implementation planning issues within WASH & water sectors.
- Providing expert advice and state-of-the-art professional assistance and support to Regional and Central Bureaus and to Missions on incorporating research into programs and strategies.
- Providing technical liaison with other USG Agencies, Donor organizations, multilateral banks, PVOs, U.S. universities, and professional organizations to coordinate their efforts with USAID programs, policies, and approaches in the sector.
- Serving as a Contracting Officer’s Representative on select acquisition and assistance mechanisms, as needed.