Senior CAD Technician (Water)
We invite you to bring your knowledge of drainage design into play as you would create 2D drawings and 3D models and shall be responsible for the technical quality of his own work . To succeed in this role you must have knowledge of design softwares like AutoCAD, Microstation.. Are you our new Senior CAD Technician - Drainage? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Water department
As our new Senior CAD Technician - Drainage you will be part of a global team of specialised water consultants support the development of sustainable societies. Sr. Technician, as a part of multi-disciplinary projects teams, is responsible to provide drafting support to technically challenging projects. Technician would create 2D drawings and 3D models and shall be responsible for the technical quality of his own work and would focus on compliance with project objectives and quality standards
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Will work on detailed drawings for a range of projects to create 2D drawing and 3D models and support other members of the drafting team in accomplishing complex tasks.
- Will need to coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project.
- Is responsible for technical correctness and timely delivery of the drawings and documents
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with minimum 8 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Auto CAD is essential, knowledge of drainage design software like Civil 3D, MicroStation would be desirable,
- experience in preparation of general arrangement drawings, plan and profile, layouts, setting out drawings of urban/ rural roads, road junctions, road signage’s and drainage drawings is required
- self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines,
- committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good level of written and spoken English
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
Welcome to our Water division
At Ramboll, a global team of specialised water consultants support the development of sustainable societies. We assist our clients with their most challenging water management issues, delivering solutions that enable people and nature to flourish. Our main service areas cover Climate Adaptation & Landscape Architecture, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Water Resource Management, and Water & Wastewater Networks.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.