Modelling for support decision making in the field of water allocation and governance. Case study Mediterranean groundwater management (Spain, Jordan, Lebanon). Models will be developed with GAMS and we will work in the field of water management, irrigation systems, hydrology and production economics.
The project "GOTHAM" aims to build a governance tool for sustainable water resources allocation in the Mediterranean through stakeholder's collaboration. Towards a paradigm shift in groundwater management by end-users.
- Support the Project Coordinator in the scientific management of the work package (WP2: farmers decision making model) .
- Conducting research in the field of water governance (analysis of model building)
- Contribute to paper writing and scientific reporting
- Support to administrative tasks within the framework of the project
- Participation in the different activities of the project
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary research with researchers from other projects