Qualifications and Requirements:
- Advanced degree in climate change adaptation, natural resource management, environmental sciences or a related discipline;
- At least 10 years of experience working on assessment of climate change impact and climate change adaptation, water resources management, and similar assignments;
- Demonstrated state of the art knowledge and experience on climate change adaptation mainstreaming into development programme and Nationally Determined Contributions under Paris Agreement;
- Familiarity with Mekong Climate Change Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan, the Lower Mekong River Basin, and working with stakeholders in the region;
- Excellent communications skills, including writing and presentation in the English language;
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate the workshop and write technical reports which can be readily understood by decision makers and the public; and
- Strong work ethics, including commitment, responsibility, team spirit, and timely delivery.
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a technical and financial proposal and (ii) a detailed CV by register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MASAPMAINSTREAMING. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.
Closing date for applications: 19 June 2020