Check links and content prior to the start of the course, update resources as needed, communicate with students regularly, mark assignments, monitor student progress, provide timely and constructive feedback, manage and review exam submissions as required, finalize official grades.
1. Engineering Technology Diploma or Engineering Degree in Water Resources Engineering or related field.
2. Member of or eligible for certification with SASTT as an A.Sc.T. or with APEGS as a P.Eng.
3. Two years recent/relevant experience (two years in the last five) in the Water Resources and/or Civil Engineering Field.
4. Effective Communication Skills, Effective Interpersonal Skills, Effective Instructional Ability (courses only)
5. Demonstrates valuing diversity