As part of the IEO’s work program, the Knowledge Management study is being launched and will be a source of evaluative evidence for the Sixth Comprehensive Evaluation of the GEF. The selected consultant will provide research assistance support to this study.
Knowledge Management Study
The GEF considers knowledge as a primary asset that supports its strategic objectives. The Study will assess the role of the GEF as a knowledge broker and provider, and the relevance and effectiveness of knowledge management across the GEF partnership, with the overall purpose of identifying whether there are any systemic issues that need to be addressed in planning for GEF-7.
- A Master’s degree in environmental and/or social studies, communication, or other relevant science relating to knowledge.
- Three years’ experience in evaluation, research and/or policy analysis of environmental projects, programs, and organizations, preferably of knowledge management initiatives.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Demonstrated experience with preparing analytical inputs and short write-ups.
- Experience in designing and administering online surveys in Survey Monkey or similar platforms, and analyze responses.
- Previous experience with the GEF is considered an added advantage.
- Excellent writing skills in English, and ability to read and review documents in French.
How to apply
- Apply through World Bank Group eConsultant2 (https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html)
- Click on ‘Business Opportunities‘ at the top
- Search for Selection # 1232416
Please note the deadline for this application is December 4th, 2016.