The Independent Evaluation Office of the Global Environment Facility (GEF) is requesting Expressions of Interest from individual consultants – research analysts – for the Study of the GEF Support for Transformational Change.
Transformational change is deep, systemic, and sustainable change with large-scale impact in an area of a major environmental concern. Catalyzing transformational change is one of the strategic priorities of the GEF. The Study will aim to inform GEF-7 about the lessons from experience for the identification, design and implementation of GEF interventions that could support transformational changes.
- A Master’s degree in environmental management or policy or other relevant social sciences
- Three years’ experience in evaluation, research and/or policy analysis
- Experience with international environmental projects, programs, and organizations
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience with preparing analytical outputs
- Excellent writing and speaking in English
- Some previous experience with qualitative comparative analysis (QCA) is preferred
How to apply
- Apply through World Bank Group eConsultant2 (https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html)
- Click on ‘Business Opportunities‘ at the top
- Search for Selection # 1232420
Please note the deadline for this application is December 4th, 2016.