Organization: Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC)
Position: Consultant, Baseline Studies For the 3R-CReWS Project
Duty Station: Barbados
Deadline for Application:14 May 2020
- The Firm should have at least ten (10) years’ general experience in the wastewater sector with demonstrated knowledge in wastewater management practices and international protocols. At least 5 years’ specific project experience in the sector in: project design for wastewater systems with based conversion technologies (gasification, direct combustion), renewable energy (waste to energy), integration of Gender and stakeholder’s analysis while demonstrating innovative solutions; preparation of feasibility studies specifically conducting technical economic and financial analysis; design and implementation of adaptation and or mitigation project proposals for GCF or International Development Partners such as the World bank, Caribbean Development Bank, Inter-America Development, EU, EIB.
- Qualification and Experience of Staff: Evidence that skilled experts with advanced degrees and expertise in economics, engineering, wastewater, energy, environmental sciences, environmental policy, gender & stakeholder, sustainable development, or other relevant fields are available.
- Local and Regional Experience: at least 5 years demonstrated professional experience in the wastewater sector, in Barbados and/or small island developing states (design, implementation, supervision); at least 5 years design experience in Projects integrating Wastewater treatment and reuse technologies in the wastewater sector, in Barbados/CARICOM or, small island developing states (design, implementation, supervision).
- Financial Capability: total work volume in monetary value over the last 3 years 2017, 2018, 2019 must be greater than US$500,000 (state projects and contract amount in US$); at least 3 project design and/ or feasibility consultancies of value of at least US$250,000 over the past 5 years (2015 – 2019).
- Commitments/Ability to mobilise within a short timeframe: consulting team will be required to commence activities within 3 weeks of contract signature estimated at July 1, 2020.)
Contact Email:[email protected]