JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Team Leader shall be responsible for the following;
Key Job Responsibilities:
(1) Provide adequate leadership, supervision, day-to-day management, and support system to the SPMU team members;
(2) Perspective building on watershed concepts and ridge-to-valley principles;
(3) Facilitate participatory processes in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of works;
(4) Ensure ratification of the DPRs plan by the Gram Sabha and its entry into the NREGA Soft (AAP);
(5) Ensure timely approval of the plan from the block MGNREGA office;
(6) Establish healthy working relationships with all relevant stakeholders such as Govt, the PRIs and rural communities;
(7) Ensure compliance with systems and processes and timely progress reporting.
(8) Work in close coordination with the lead partner
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Applicants must be Graduates in Engineering/ Agriculture Or allied fields or a Post Graduate in Science/ Humanities from reputed institutions.
(1) Minimum five (05) years of experience in a relevant field;
(2) Ability to engage with farmers and community collectives would be preferable;
(3) Ability to collaborate with relevant stakeholders/ agencies to improve coordination and programme delivery on the ground.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
(1) Should be motivated to work in the villages, especially with deprived sections, and willing to acquire new knowledge and skills relevant to the project and guide implementation processes;
(2) Ability to work in a multi-cultural/ multi-disciplinary team;
(3) Ability to multi-task and work well in such a team;
(4) Willing to travel.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The remuneration package is budgeted for the range of INR 35,000-45,000/- per month. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience, and salary history
Age Limit: 35 years
Good command in speaking, reading and writing skills in Marathi (Priority) and in English and in Hindi (Preferred) are required.
Job Email id: info(at)yraindia.org