A leading consultancy firm that specialize in providing climate and sustainability analytics for institutions across the financial sector is looking to add a Senior consultant to the team in London.
The team is developing a cutting-edge portfolio of analytical tools designed to help analyse the financial impact of physical climate risks across asset classes. This is a senior client facing position therefore you should have the financial and sustainability experience to help drive project management and grow the client base of the firm. This role aims to bridge the gap between the product development team and the client, in addition to providing strategic advice and support complex decision making.
To apply, you should have:
• Multi asset-class knowledge
• A background in sustainability/climate change
• Consultancy experience or a strategic advisory background
• Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Familiarity with several modelling approaches relevant to sustainable finance
• A degree in finance, business or economics
The ideal candidate will have prior management or team leadership experience.
In order to be part of this cutting-edge team, please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to [email protected]
Interviews have already begun taking place.